If My Photograph Stream isn't updating

Learn what to practise if photos aren't showing upwardly in My Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple tree Tv.

I don't encounter photos from My Photo Stream on my iPhone, iPad, iPod impact, Mac, or Apple Tv set

If y'all turned on My Photograph Stream on all of your devices, your last 30 days of photos are available in the My Photo Stream album so that you can view or add together them to your library on each device.* If you recently created your Apple tree ID, My Photo Stream might non exist bachelor. Use iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud. Larn more about iCloud Photos and My Photograph Stream.

If you can't observe your My Photo Stream images in the Photos app, follow these steps on each of your devices:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

  1. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi on all of your devices. Check that Wi-Fi is on and you take an internet connectedness.
  2. Tap Settings > [your proper name] > iCloud > Photos. Make certain Upload to My Photo Stream is turned on. If you don't see this option, turn on iCloud Photos to continue your photos and videos in iCloud instead.
  3. On the device that captured the photo that you're looking for, close the Photographic camera app. (Naught uploads to My Photo Stream until you lot do.)
  4. See if your iOS device is below twenty% battery power. If it is, My Photo Stream disables itself temporarily to save battery life.

Mac

  1. Brand certain that your Mac is connected to the internet.
  2. From your Mac, choose Apple carte  > System Preferences, then click iCloud. Make certain that yous're signed in with the same Apple ID on all of your supported devices.
  3. Open the Photos app. Then choose Photos > Preferences. Click iCloud (or Photo Stream).
  4. Make sure that My Photo Stream is selected. If you don't see this option, plough on iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud instead.
  5. On the device that captured the photograph that you're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.)

Apple tree Boob tube

  1. In Settings > Network > Wi-Fi, check that Wi-Fi is on and you have an internet connection.
  2. In Settings > Accounts > iCloud, check that My Photo Stream is on.
  3. On the device that captured the photograph that you're looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.) If you still don't see all of your My Photo Stream photos, it might be due to storage chapters on your Apple Tv.

* For iCloud to share photos or videos with your other Apple devices, you need to sign in to iCloud with the aforementioned Apple tree ID on every device.

I run across different photos in the My Photo Stream album on each of my devices

Your device keeps up to 1,000 photos, even if they're older than 30 days. Photos older than 30 days are removed from iCloud, and so depending on when yous enabled My Photo Stream, your devices might not have the same photos. Due to chapters, your Apple Television receiver might display only your most recent photos.

Follow these steps to delete older photos from My Photo Stream and put your almost current photos on all of your devices:

  1. If you have photos in the My Photograph Stream album that yous want to keep, save them to your device. Then save copies of your photos and other data.
  2. Plough off My Photo Stream. Here's how:
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
    • On your Mac with macOS Catalina or afterward, open up the Photos app, then in the menu bar, choose Photos > Preferences. Click iCloud, and turn off My Photo Stream.
    • On your Apple Tv, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
  3. Confirm that you want to Delete Photos.
  4. Turn on My Photograph Stream again.
  5. Repeat these steps for each device.

I don't come across my imported photos in My Photograph Stream

  1. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac has an active net connection.
  2. Cheque if y'all're using iCloud Photos in the Photos app. If you turned on iCloud Photos, photos from other devices using My Photograph Stream won't announced on your device.

Information most products not manufactured by Apple tree, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the pick, performance, or use of third-political party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding 3rd-political party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional data.

Published Date: